I do literally have an addiction to highlighters. Every close friend of mine knows it. Like I'm actually known as a freak for highlighter. And I'm proud (just kidding). So two weeks ago I turned nineteen. I didn't really celebrated it but this was my best gift this year. And I'm not crazy for saying that. Since I live in Germany, Berlin it's so hard to get my hands on some beauty companies like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nars, Becca Cosmetics, Charlotte Tilbury as well as Hourglass. I mean there are a few online shops where you can get some products. But either they're extremely expensive or there are difficulties buying it. I think now you can understand what I mean. So I was glad I got my hands on this palette. For those who also live in Germany there are a few online shops, which are good when it comes to cosmetics which are only avaible in the USA. I will share the links down below.